Advise. Design. Implement. Deploy. As a manager on the ecommerce and portals team, you’ll help provide transactional solutions to online marketing, sales, and service for our clients. You’re a team player, a problem-solver, and your drive to deliver is unparalleled.
What you’ll do
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
What you have
- 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing large technology engagements
- A minimum of 6 full life cycle implementations
- Experience in implementing ecommerce systems on an ATG or Hybris platform.
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button below to access our application system. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.