You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex web content management solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
What you’ll do
- Identify and manage business requirements
- Manage processes for functional design, prototyping, and process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training
- Define support procedures
- Support implementations
What you have
- 4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience in implementing eCommerce systems on an ATG or Hybris platform.
- At least 1 year of experience managing large technology engagements
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button below to access our application system. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.