You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex web content management solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
What you'll do
- Match clients’ business needs with technology solutions
- Define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design and prototype, test, train, define support procedures, and manage implementation
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels
- Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-on opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional engagement teams
What you have
- At least four years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- At least two years of experience leading Web Content Management (WCM) or Digital Asset Management (DAM) technical design and implementation for business and customer marketing and internally facing solutions
- At least two years of experience with Adobe CQ, WCM, DAM, and Online Analytics products and technologies
- At least one year of experience leading medium sized teams, including client and consulting staff
- Experience conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying Enterprise Content Management solutions
- Experience analyzing, defining, implementing, and operating Content and Asset Lifecycle Management processes
- Willingness to travel 80–100% of the time
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CQ/Digital Marketing Suite Java, J2EE, or .Net Development in Web-centric applications JSP and/or ASP.Net development experience
- Design and implementation of Object and Component-oriented solutions
- Working knowledge of common software design patterns Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (SCRUM, RUP, other) Content Management design and implementation experience, including taxonomy, metadata, workflow, and content lifecycle management
- Strong business process knowledge, specifically campaign and editorial management, globalization, and publishing Application Integration and Middleware (SOA, ESB, Web Services, REST, Apache Sling, WCF)
- Experience with full lifecycle application testing (functional, regression, performance, integration, etc.)
- Ability to lead technical design and implementation services
- Ability to engage and manage mid-level client relationships (manager and senior manager level)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, facilitation, documentation, and presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button below to access our application system. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.