Deloitte is returning to CES, the world’s largest tradeshow for consumer technology and innovation, and we couldn’t be more excited. The event will be in Las Vegas, January 6 to 9, and we’re here to help you navigate the show floor, discuss emerging trends, and provide strategic takeaways that you can apply to your business.
- More than 150k attendees
- 2.3 million net square feet of exhibit space
- 150 countries represented
- 45,000+ international attendees
- 3,600+ exhibiting countries
- 6,000+ media outlets
- 500 exhibiting startups at CES’ Eureka Park
- 20 product categories
- More than 20 marketplaces
- Over 200 conference sessions with more than 800 speakers
Deloitte will have a private executive meeting room in the South Hall of the show floor throughout the week of CES. We will have specialists available to discuss some of our latest points of view, as well as some solutions in the area of the Internet of Things (IoT), over-the-top, direct-to-consumer streaming, and virtual reality.
For more information view our exhibitor listing.
Deloitte will moderate and speak at several panels throughout the week of CES.
- Tuesday, January 5, 9:00AM – 10:00AM: David Cutbill, U.S. Advisory Media & Entertainment Leader, Deloitte & Touche LLP, will moderate The Internet, Media and the Hollywood Connection*
- Tuesday, January 5, 10:15AM – 11:15AM: Craig Wigginton, U.S. Telecommunications Sector Leader, Deloitte & Touche LLP, will moderate Merging Content with New Technologies*
- Tuesday, January 5, 3:30PM – 4:30PM: Paul Sallomi, U.S. and Global Technology Sector Leader, Deloitte LLP, will moderate The Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Wednesday, January 6, 10:15AM – 11:15AM: Jerry Belson, Vice Chairman and U.S. Media & Entertainment Sector Leader, Deloitte LLP, will moderate The Future of TV: From Primetime to Multi-Platforms*
- Friday, January 8, 9:00AM – 10:00AM: Joe Vitale, Global Automotive Industry Leader, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, will moderate Consumers and the Rise of Shared Mobility. Scott Corwin, Senior Director and Leader of Deloitte’s Future of Mobility Initiative, Deloitte Consulting LLP, will offer opening remarks.
- Friday, January 8, 10:15AM – 11:15AM: Craig Giffi, Vice Chairman, U.S. Automotive Industry Leader, Deloitte LLP, will moderate Implications for Players in Tomorrow’s Mobility Ecosystems. John Hagel, Co-Chairman for the Deloitte Center for the Edge, Deloitte Consulting LLP, will be a speaker.
- Friday, January 8, 11:30AM – 12:30PM: Robin Chase, Co-Founder and former CEO, Zipcar, will deliver a keynote address entitled Executive Perspectives on the Future of Transportation. Scott Corwin, Senior Director and Leader of Deloitte’s Future of Mobility Initiative, Deloitte Consulting LLP, will moderate a Q&A session with Robin following her keynote address.
- Friday, January 8, 11:30AM – 12:30PM: Craig Wigginton, U.S. Telecommunications Sector Leader, Deloitte & Touche LLP, will moderate The Internet of Things: Mitigating Risks and Harnessing Potential.
*To attend, you must register for the session. View the CES registration page for more information.
Hope to see you there!