Creating experiences takes thoughtful investment in the right people, processes and technology. But becoming an experience business, regardless of what products or services you provide or who you provide them to, is critical as your customers increasingly expect this of you. In other words, becoming an experience business may be the only way to remain relevant.
Adobe recently shared results of the Adobe Digital Marketing Survey 2017, in which 1,165 digital marketers across North America and Europe gave input. Some key insights about the importance of experience include:
- Digitally mature companies are differentiated. According to the survey, 89 percent of companies believe their digital marketing efforts either definitely differentiate or at least somewhat differentiate them in the marketplace.
- Data-driven marketing is on the rise. In fact, 52 percent of advanced (more digitally mature) brands said they are using integrated analytics to augment their marketing efforts.
- Looking toward the future, the top three areas for increased investment for mature companies include: technology to facilitate optimization (65 percent), personalization (61 percent) and advertising (60 percent).
The seamless integration of data optimization and analytics with personalization and advertising is a key component to delivering dynamic, memorable experiences. With Deloitte Digital’s DigitalMIXTM platform, we’ve done the heavy lifting for you, packaging Adobe Experience Cloud’s innovative technologies with Salesforce and other best-of-breed SaaS solutions to put the creative marketing, financial analytic and customer management tools back in the hands of your enterprise.
Since 2016, Adobe has been named a leader in 17 different independent analyst reports on these and other customer experience technologies, including:
- Forrester Wave: Web Analytics, Q4 2017 (November 2017)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Analytics (October 2017)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (July 2017)
- Forrester Wave: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2017 (June 2017)
- Forrester Wave: Data Management Platforms, Q2 2017 (June 2017)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management (April 2017)
- Forrester Wave: Cross-Channel Campaign Management, Q2 2016 (May 2016)
- Forrester Wave: Customer Analytics Solutions, Q1 2016 (March 2016)
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Marketing Cloud Platforms 2016 (February 2016)
Want to learn more about how Deloitte Digital and Adobe help make experience your business? Visit www.deloitte.com/us/adobe.