We know, we know. At Deloitte Digital we do really, really neat stuff (pats self on back). Whether we’re using blockchain to change the business of food, addressing diversity and inclusion in advertising, or even reimagining the factory, we’re pairing creative solutions with the newest technology to change the way people do things and enabling businesses to think, well, bigger.
Right now, we have quite the roster of sessions in the running to be part of SXSW 2020. PanelPicker gives the power back to the participants to help curate the programming. We’re ready to go but we can’t get there without your help. Check out what we have in the queue then vote for your favorite(s) by August 23rd!
You’ve heard that Deloitte Digital joined forces with Heat to create the world’s first creative digital consultancy. But, did you know we’ve also been hard at work addressing some of the most pressing issues in advertising? The following will address themes of consent, diversity, and inclusion:
AI and VR and AR, oh my! The times they are a-changin’, but with technology we’re enabled to experience the world in many new ways. But what does that mean for the humans (i.e., us)? These sessions will be designed to dig deep into the implications—and possibilities—brought on by an ever-evolving technological landscape:
- The human impact of digital reality
- AI revolutionizing the future of design
- BAM! POW! AR? It’s the factory of the future
- CX is dead: Long live the human experience
- Blockchain: The recipe for a smarter food supply
- Beyond the stadium: Revolutionizing fan experience
- AI supercharges creativity
- The accidental ethicist: Making AI human-centered
Health, health care, well-being, and emotion are all hot topics, and with good reason! How we act, how we feel, and how we go about our everyday lives reflects the very core of our unique, human experience. The following sessions will explore some of our work around thinking about the humans behind the experiences:
- Behavioral design meets everyday public space
- How marketers can leverage the science of emotion
- Mental health: The healing power of music
- Shiny happy people: Five ways to wellbeing at work
- What the music industry can teach us about health
- Plot twist: Who’s leading health care in 2030?
- Stories, songs, and science: Music and mental health
- A low-tech revolution to improve health
It’s an exciting time to be in business. That’s why the following sessions will focus on our takes when setting an organization up for success:
One of the best things about working at Deloitte Digital (besides the snacks) is definitely the people. Our fun, creative, smart, and a little bit kooky bunch is one of the reasons we are able to tackle some of the most complex marketing and advertising challenges. Naturally, we have a thing or two to say about building your own band of exceptional talent:
There is a time and a place to have the big thoughts and talk the big talks. That place could be SXSW 2020! The following sessions will explore themes of how creativity, women, and rethinking networking could *literally* save the world:
Out in the real world, things are getting, well, real. Businesses are rethinking just about everything—how they operate, reach clients and customers, and retain talent—and what better opportunity than to learn from some real-world use cases?
- The road to the future: A DOT's new way of working
- Business Incumbents leading transformation change
Speaking of real world, let’s meet in it! A vote for our Experience designers meet up is a vote for meeting in real life, in real time (really!).
So friends, it’s up to you. Check out our proposed sessions by clicking on the links, voting for your favorites (yes, you can pick more than one), and telling your colleagues to do the same. With all this potential programing, we here at Deloitte Digital look forward to connecting at SXSW 2020.