The Human Experience (HX™) TrustID™ is a data-driven tool based on over 350,000 survey responses with customers and workers across nearly 500 brands, in-depth focus groups, conversations with leaders committed to building trust, and case studies exploring situations when trust was won or lost.
Did you know that ...
Trusted companies outperform their peers by up to 400%.
Customers who trust a brand are 88% more likely to buy again.
Business leaders overestimate customer trust by over 50%.
HX TrustID distills trust to just four factors: humanity, transparency, capability, and reliability. Measure your trust score across these factors using a simple, 7-point response scale and an open-source survey. HX TrustID lets you identify your strengths and trust deficits so you can start closing the gaps.
To what extent do you agree that a brand…
- Demonstrates empathy and kindness toward me, and treats everyone fairly
- Openly shares information, motives, and choices in straightforward and plain language
- Creates quality products, services, and/or experiences
- Consistently delivers on promises and experiences
The Four Factors of Trust
Earning and Growing Trust in the Healthcare Industry | HX TrustID™
Earning and growing Trust in the Automotive industry | HX TrustID™
Earning and growing Trust in the Telecom and Media industry | HX TrustID™
- Deloitte, Twilio: Consumer and business trust disconnect | CX Today
- Trust | Suzi Watford (WSJ) & Ashley Reichheld (Deloitte Digital) | The CMO Today Podcast
- New report from Deloitte Digital and Twilio reveals disconnect between leader perceptions and consumer values around trust, provides pathway for brands to close the trust gap | PR Newswire
- Customers are factoring employee treatment into buying decisions | CMSWire
- 3 actions hotels should take to help consumers feel safe | Hospitality Tech
- 2021 Global Marketing Trends with Deloitte’s Ashley Reichheld | Marketing Today
- The postgenerational workforce: From millennials to perennials | Capital H
- Road to trust is paved with signals | The Wall Street Journal
- To build trust, align on values-based approach | The Wall Street Journal
- Deloitte leader discusses how OEMs can build trust with customers | Automotive News
Trust us: Winning strategies from the top trusted consumer brands
Trust drives profitable pricing
A new measure of trust for consumer industries
A new measure of trust: Why it matters for automakers, and how to build it
A new measure of trust: Why it matters in travel and hospitality, and how to build it
Your Next Trip: Wholly Foreign & Largely Domestic
Shifting Automotive Retail into High Gear