To better understand how trust builds and strengthens these bonds, Deloitte Digital has built the HX TrustID™, which measures perception on the underlying drivers of trust: humanity, transparency, reliability, and capability; and further identifies the highest-impact actions a brand can take to improve its trust.
Statistically, TrustID explains 96% of self-reported trust, and improvements in any of the four drivers have a quantifiable impact on purchase behavior and employee motivation.
of people who report highly trusting a brand buy almost exclusively from that brand over competitors in the same category
of employees who highly trust their employer feel motivated to work; only 29% of those who did not trust their employer are motivated to work
of people trust businesses to define a safe path to normal during COVID
Want a better understanding of the trust for your brand? Try surveying your customers and workforce with these questions.
To what extent do you agree that…
- The brand demonstrates empathy and kindness towards me, and treats everyone fairly
- The brand openly shares all information, motives, and choices in straightforward and plain language
- The brand is able to provide quality products, services, and/or experiences
- The brand consistently delivers on its promises and my expectations
- To Build Trust, Align on Values-Based Approach | The Wall Street Journal
- Deloitte leader discusses how OEMs can build trust with customers | Automotive News
Trust us: Winning strategies from the top trusted consumer brands
Trust drives profitable pricing
A new measure of trust for consumer industries
A new measure of trust: Why it matters for automakers, and how to build it
A new measure of trust: Why it matters in travel and hospitality, and how to build it
Your Next Trip: Wholly Foreign & Largely Domestic
Shifting Automotive Retail into High Gear