On-demand | Salesforce +
Featured Deloitte Digital Dreamforce on-demand sessions
Digital Transformation for an Evolving Future
Move fast, pivot accordingly, and leverage the right technology to develop new products to meet demands. Hear from CEOs who have figured out how to accelerate constant reinvention and drive success.
- Sam Roddick, partner and global head of Deloitte Digital, Deloitte UK
- Sharon Price John, president & CEO, Build-A-Bear
- Sim Tshabalala, group chief executive, Standard Bank
- Ellen McGirt, editor, Fortune Media; founding editor, RaceAhead Newsletter; founder, Sweet Equity Media, Fortune
Dreampitch: The Ecopreneurs, Presented by Deloitte Digital
Businesses are one of the greatest platforms for change. Dreampitch featured ecopreneurs focused on creating innovative and sustainable businesses to see how their work is benefiting people and the planet. Deloitte Digital’s Dounia Senawi joined a panel of judges, including Earvin “Magic” Johnson, at this year’s session to hear from sustainability startups Urchinomics, Hive, and Veritree. Check out the session to hear from each startup and find out who judges and audience members awarded the grand prize of $200,000 in funding!
Panel of Judges:
- Dounia Senawi, principal and U.S. digital customer leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson, NBA legend, chairman and CEO, Magic Johnson Enterprises
- Brian Tsuyoshi Takeda, CEO and founder, Urchinomics BV
- Murvah Iqbal, co-CEO, HIVED
- David Luba, co-founder and head of partnerships, Veritree
The Art & Science of building trusted relationships
Organizations that cultivate trusted relationships outperform others by up to 400%. Join Salesforce and Amelia Dunlop, author of Deloitte’s The Four Factors of Trust, to learn how to build trust and earn loyalty.
- Eric Berridge, EVP, global commercial officer, Salesforce
- Amelia Dunlop, principal and U.S. chief experience officer, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Questions about Dreamforce?
Get in touch
Director and Global Salesforce Marketing Leader
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited