May 30 2012
When it comes to social business, what are companies really doing? A new global study from Deloitte and MIT Sloan Management Review digs into this very topic.
More than 3,400 professionals from a wide range of management roles participated in the survey, which gathered insights into the following areas:
- The growing importance of social business
- Who values social business
- Looking at the business value—beyond marketing
- The importance of leadership and culture
- Putting social business into action
The study also includes in-depth interviews with thought leaders and business execs from some of the world’s leading companies.
If you're considering incorporating social technologies into your business or plan to do so in the future, you'll gain valuable insight from this report. You can download your copy here.