On Friday, October 3, Deloitte Digital, Adobe, and the American Marketing Association will be hosting a thought-provoking discussion on the latest trends affecting marketing today. We’ll talk about what’s new, what’s possible, and what’s necessary to drive relevant online experiences.
Join us! Register here.
Dealing with Digital Distress: How to Be a Successful Marketer in Today's Digital Era
Friday, October 3
12 – 1 p.m. CT (10 – 11 a.m. PT)
- Steven Bailey, Deloitte Digital MarketMix and Digital Marketing Lead
- Steve Hammond, Senior Director, Adobe Marketing Cloud
Key takeaways include:
- An understanding of the key digital marketing trends around mobile, the internet of things, and today’s digital era
- Better understanding of how these trends and the move to digital are causing marketers “digital distress”
- Further insight into what technology is needed in order to address these challenges and what is required for organizations to successfully deliver consistent customer experiences