Nov 13 2017
Another Dreamforce in the books and we couldn’t be prouder to say we are with Deloitte Digital. And our presence at the conference didn’t go unnoticed!
Someone very important (we can’t say who because we don’t like to brag…THAT MUCH) told us this week that “Deloitte Digital won Dreamforce.” We didn’t know there was a contest but we’re happily accepting the trophy and working on our speech rn. Here are a few highlights:
- We had over 700 Deloitte folks from 24 countries in attendance – go big or go home, amirite?
- We were the exclusive sponsor of the Equality Summit with our fearless leader, Janet Foutty sharing her take on Authentic Leadership, leaving the crowd feeling inspired.
- We also hosted, along with our amazing friends at The Female Quotient, The Equality Lounge at the Palace Hotel, with three days of equality-focused programming and fun, featuring many Deloitte and Heat panelists.
- Our booth was INCREDIBLE, thanks to the killer design chops of the DD marketing team and the amazing DD ambassadors who were running the show in their sweet, custom DD kicks. Complaints that our booth had too many people in it (it’s super hard being popular) and that it was too loud (#sorryforpartying) came from neighboring sponsors. Complaints = compliments in our book.
- We had dozens of speaking sessions, hundreds of meaningful client meetings, thousands of serendipitous networking contacts, off-the-hook social coverage, media interviews galore, plus millions and millions of branding moments of truth for Deloitte Digital.
A huge thanks to everyone who helped make our Dreamforce come true. We’ll see you next year in the city by the bay. Keep blazin’ those trails!