Back in 2016 when we joined forces with Heat, we knew we were onto somethin’ special. By combining Deloitte’s deep industry knowledge and versatile technology experience with the incredible creativity of the full-service—and award-winning—advertising agency Heat, we created the world's first creative digital consultancy.
Almost four years later, it’s been a wild, wonderful ride and we’re only getting started.
By now you’ve likely heard of Maggie Gross, Lindsay Wade, and Nada Khan—with good reason. They have been all over the place, discussing Heat’s proprietary diversity ad score test, the Heat Test in publications including Ad Age and Campaign, as well as at major industry events like Advertising Week New York, The 3% Conference, The Forbes CMO Summit, and more.
With such an amazing team, it’s no surprise that Heat’s campaigns racked up some nice, shiny accolades as well:
- The agency kicked off 2019 by winning 25 ADDY wins for their work with DENIZEN from Levi’s, Westworld, and Wild Turkey.
- Riding the early momentum, they were honored with 21 awards and three Best of Show awards at IAC (Internet Advertising Competition). Westworld was honored with Best of Show: Integrated Ad Campaign, Words With Friends 2 took home Best of Show: Interactive Ad Campaign, and Wild Turkey snagged Best of Show: Social Media Campaign.
- At the Promax Games Awards, Heat took home two golds for Westworld and two silvers for Words with Friends 2.
- Heat walked away with two wins from Clio Entertainment for Games: Digital/Mobile – Website and Games: Social Media – Multi-platform.
- Our client, Aspen Dental, was awarded silver in the Video of the Year in Provider/Insurer category at the Modern Healthcare Impact Awards.
As Heat and Deloitte Digital embark on a new decade, we’re excited to continue making magic while solving our clients’ business needs with breakthrough insights, best-in-class strategy, and world-class creative. See what else Deloitte Digital was up to in 2019.